- Module code: CX907
- Module name: Dissertation
- Department: Classics and Ancient History
- Credit: 60
Module content and teaching
Dissertation of 15-20,000 words. The topic for this will be finalised during your time in Rome and is expected to build on your research there. You will begin research in Rome and be assigned a supervisor on your return to Warwick for the final months of work on the dissertation. The dissertation will be submitted in early September.
Principal learning outcomes
To engage in independent original research relating to the visual and material culture of the ancient world. Ability to devise and develop, with guidance, a research topic. Ability to complete an extensive in-depth piece of analysis and to present it in a professional manner.
Timetabled teaching activities
Individual supervisions with appropriate member of the department.
|Assessment group||Assessment name||Percentage|
|60 CATS (Module code: CX907-60)|
|A (Assessed work only)||Dissertation||100%|
This module is available on the following courses:
- MA in Ancient Visual and Material Culture (V301) - Year 1
- MA in Ancient Visual and Material Culture (V301) - Year 2
- MA in Visual and Material Culture of Ancient Rome (V302) - Year 1
- MA in Visual and Material Culture of Ancient Greece (V303) - Year 1