- Module code: SO9C5
- Module name: The Sociology of Urban Life
- Department: Sociology
- Credit: 20
Module content and teaching
More than half of the world’s population is currently living in cities, and most of us have first-hand experience of urban life in different cities. Have you ever wondered why your neighbourhood is changing and what the processes are behind it? Would you like to make sense of your own daily observations and understand them in a broader sociological context?
Timetabled teaching activities
This module will run in the Spring Term of the 2017/18 academic year.
|Assessment group||Assessment name||Percentage|
|20 CATS (Module code: SO9C5-20)|
|A (Assessed work only)||4000 word essay||100%|
This module is available on the following courses:
- Postgraduate Taught Social and Political Thought (L3P8) - Year 2
- Postgraduate Taught Sociology (L3PD) - Year 2
- Postgraduate Taught Social Research (L3PE) - Year 2
- Postgraduate Taught Gender and International Development (M9P7) - Year 2