- Module code: TH932
- Module name: Creative Business Project
- Department: School of Theatre & Performance Studies and Cultural & Media Policy Studies
- Credit: 20
Module content and teaching
In this project you will have the opportunity to apply your learning from the course by participating in a specific project for a creative or media organisation. Working as a member of a small team you will deliver a strategic solution to a genuine issue or challenge faced by the company. Your project may relate to business planning and development, product design or marketing strategy. Working in association with colleagues from your client company, your team will put their ideas and learning into practice to meet the objectives of the brief.
Principal learning outcomes
The team will be assessed on their performance and final presentation to their 'client' company. In addition, you will be encouraged to reflect on your own participation throughout the process to assist your professional development and deepen your understanding of the dynamics of creative work, teams and organisations through a process of reflective practice.
Timetabled teaching activities
Lectures, Seminars and tutorials.
Other essential notes
Centre for Cultural Policy Studies module
|Assessment group||Assessment name||Percentage|
|20 CATS (Module code: TH932-20)|
|A1 (Assessed work only)||2500 word essay||40%|
This module is available on the following courses:
- Postgraduate Taught Creative and Media Enterprises (W4P4) - Year 2
- Postgraduate Taught Global Media and Communication (W4PG) - Year 2
- Postgraduate Taught International Cultural Policy and Management (W4PM) - Year 2
- Postgraduate Taught Arts, Enterprise and Development (W4PQ) - Year 2