- Module code: CH3C5
- Module name: MChem International Placement Poster Presentation
- Department: Chemistry
- Credit: 6
Module content and teaching
Please refer to CH3C3 module proposal form for overall rationale. As part of the training gained on the placement, the student is also required to prepare and present a poster presentation covering the project carried out on placement. Presentation and communication of results is a crucial part of the process of being active in science at all levels.
Principal learning outcomes
By the end of the module the student should be able to: Prepare a poster presentation on a substantial piece of research carried out by themselves. Present poster presentation and discuss its content.
Timetabled teaching activities
Students produce their poster during their placement, however, they are in regular contact with the module leader during this time, via, email, Skype etc.
Other essential notes
Pre-Requisites: CH222, CH2A5
|Assessment group||Assessment name||Percentage|
|6 CATS (Module code: CH3C5-6)|
|A1 (Assessed work only)||Poster Presentation||100%|
This module is available on the following courses:
- Undergraduate Master of Chemistry Variants (F106) - Year 3
- Undergraduate Master of Chemistry (with International Placement) (F109) - Year 3
- Undergraduate Master of Chemistry Variants (F109) - Year 3
- Undergraduate Master of Chemistry (with International Placement) (F111) - Year 3
- Undergraduate Master of Chemistry Variants (F126) - Year 3