- Module code: CS310
- Module name: Project
- Department: Computer Science
- Credit: 30
Module content and teaching
To give experience of undertaking a significant individual design and development exercise from conception through to design, implementation and delivery.
Principal learning outcomes
The successful student will be experienced and empowered in undertaking significant project work in a self disciplined, organised, and professional manner from conception to documentation.
Timetabled teaching activities
Terms 1,2,3. Individual tuition by chosen project supervisor, plus briefing lectures.
Other essential notes
The format and content of modules CS310, CS343 and CS344 are currently identical.
|Assessment group||Assessment name||Percentage|
|30 CATS (Module code: CS310-30)|
|A1 (Assessed work only)||Progress Report (2000 words)||5%|
|Final Report (10,000 words)||80%|
This module is available on the following courses:
- Undergraduate Computer Science (G500) - Year 3
- Undergraduate Computer Science (with Intercalated Year) (G502) - Year 4
- Undergraduate Computer Science MEng (G503) - Year 3
- MEng Computer Science (with intercalated year) (G504) - Year 4
- Undergraduate Philosophy with Computer Science (V7G5) - Year 3