- Module code: CS344
- Module name: Discrete Mathematics Project
- Department: Computer Science
- Credit: 30
Module content and teaching
To give experience of undertaking a significant individual design and development exercise from conception through to design, implementation and delivery.
Principal learning outcomes
The successful student will be experienced and empowered in undertaking significant project work in a self disciplined, organised, and professional manner from conception to documentation.
Timetabled teaching activities
Terms 1,2,3, individual tuition by chosen project supervisor, plus briefing lectures
Other essential notes
The format and content of modules CS310, CS343 and CS344 are currently identical.
|Assessment group||Assessment name||Percentage|
|30 CATS (Module code: CS344-30)|
|A1 (Assessed work only)||Progress Report (2000 words)||5%|
|Final Report (10,000 words)||80%|
This module is available on the following courses:
- Undergraduate Discrete Mathematics (G4G1) - Year 3
- Undergraduate Discrete Mathematics with Intercalated Year (G4G2) - Year 4
- Undergraduate Discrete Mathematics (G4G3) - Year 3