- Module code: EC202
- Module name: Microeconomics 2
- Department: Economics
- Credit: 30
Module content and teaching
The aim of the module is to provide students with a thorough grounding in the intermediate and more advanced principles of microeconomics and exposure to a range of application of the theory.
Principal learning outcomes
By the end of the module the student should have developed a solid grasp of intermediate level microeconomics and be able to demonstrate knowledge of important areas of application.
Timetabled teaching activities
40 Lecture hours and 16 Support and Feedback classes.
|Assessment group||Assessment name||Percentage|
|30 CATS (Module code: EC202-30)|
|D (Assessed/examined work)||Test 1||10%|
|3-hour examination (Summer)||80%|
|VA (Visiting students only)||100% assessed Visiting/Exchange PART YEAR ONLY||100%|
This module is available on the following courses:
- Undergraduate Economics 3 Year Variants (L100) - Year 2
- Undergraduate Economics 3 Year Variants (L116) - Year 2
- Postgraduate Taught Economics (L1P5) - Year 1
- Postgraduate Taught Economics (Diploma plus MSc) (L1PA) - Year 1