- Module code: IB390
- Module name: Year Abroad Portfolio
- Department: Warwick Business School
- Credit: 60
Module content and teaching
The purpose of the portfolio is to provide a record of how your time was spent during your year abroad, and to conduct a critical evaluation of your own personal experience. It should also demonstrate an awareness, appreciation and understanding of the wider cultural and business-related issues relevant to the country/ies in which you have spent your year.
Principal learning outcomes
By the end of this module you should be able tocritically evaluate your year abroad experience.
Timetabled teaching activities
Online supervision as required.
|Assessment group||Assessment name||Percentage|
|60 CATS (Module code: IB390-60)|
|A (Assessed work only)||5000 word essay||100%|
This module is available on the following courses:
- Undergraduate International Business (N140) - Year 3
- Undergraduate International Business with French (N1R1) - Year 3
- Undergraduate International Business with German (N1R2) - Year 3
- Undergraduate International Business with Italian (N1R3) - Year 3
- Undergraduate International Business with Spanish (N1R4) - Year 3
- BSc in International Management (N203) - Year 3