- Module code: PX319
- Module name: Physics Project
- Department: Physics
- Credit: 37.5
Module content and teaching
To provide you with the experience of working on an extended 'research-like' project in collaboration with a supervisor and partner.
Principal learning outcomes
At the end of the project you should; have studied an area of physics in detail; have gained further experience in using library facilities for information retrieval; have further developed your communication skills; have a better idea of what physics research is like.
Timetabled teaching activities
Approximately 2 days per week for 20 weeks.
|Assessment group||Assessment name||Percentage|
|37.5 CATS (Module code: PX319-37.5)|
|A (Assessed work only)||Dissertation & Report||100%|
This module is available on the following courses:
- Undergraduate Physics (BSc) (F300) - Year 3
- Undergraduate Physics (with Intercalated Year) (F301) - Year 4
- Undergraduate Mathematics and Physics (BSc) (GF13) - Year 3
- Undergraduate Mathematics and Physics (with Intercalated Year) (GF14) - Year 4