I joined Warwick in 2016 to my current role.
Before moving to Warwick I worked in various positions in Higher Education. I have been a lecturer, researcher, international relations officer and employability adviser. I am originally from Chile and have had an international career, having worked long term in three countries and visited many more.
I have a professional qualification in Occupational Psychology, an MSc in Occupational Health Psychology and an MBA.
- Management of the University’s central skills training programme for Undergraduate students
- Design and delivery of academic, personal and professional development workshops for Undergraduate and Master's students
- Development of new student development activities in response to student need
- Provision of 1:1 support and ongoing feedback to students, both in-person and online
- Support for the Warwick Skills Portfolio Award
Name: Ninna Makrinov
Job title: Undergraduate Skills Programme Coordinator
Student careers & skills team: Student Development
Email: n dot makrinov at warwick dot ac dot uk
Tel: 024 761 51751