- Working closely with the rest of the Employer Connect team to facilitate the smooth delivery of events, including careers fairs; employer presentations and sector events.
- Providing administrative support for all employer engagement work.
- Liaising with and building relationships with both external and internal clients.
- Managing the programmes of Skills Sessions and Employer Presentations delivered across the academic year as well as managing central room bookings for all events across the Employer Connect team programmes.
- Actioning targeted emails on behalf of external employers.
- Marketing myAdvantage employer services.
- Managing membership and service take up of the Recruiter’s Club.
I joined the University in November 2013 as one of the Employer Connect team’s Assistant’s. Prior to this I had spent over 10 years working in marketing and PR in the commercial and charities sectors.