We welcome the opportunity to work in collaboration with you delivering sessions important to your recruitment process and will support you in delivering workshops and sessions around the following themes;
- Video Interviews
- Virtual Assessment Centres
- Gamification in Psychometric Testing
- Situational Judgement Tests
- Tailoring CVs and applications to meet recruiter’s needs
- Strengths Based Recruitment
- Online Networking
- Virtual Work Experience
- Case study interviews
- Career motivations
- Developing commercial awareness
- Leadership skills
- Securing work experience
The opportunity to deliver the following core activities is also available with student sign up to these events always high;
- Mock Assessment centres and associated exercises
- One to one mock interviews and video interviews
- Case studies and Business games
- Business masterclasses
- LinkedIn profile reviews/guidance
All webinars and live link sessions will be advertised via the Festival website and myAdvanatge with sign up managed accordingly.
Content posted within the Skills Tent will be available throughout the term and offer you extended exposure and engagement with our students.
Feedback from our students shows that they like to use skills sessions as a way to find out about recruitment processes directly from employers. As an employer you can raise your profile by supporting these sessions. Whilst skills sessions give you an opportunity to talk for a few minutes about roles you are recruiting for, if you would like the chance to share vacancy details or promote working for your organisation in a more bespoke session, we would ask you book a slot on the Mainstage.