BCG partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges. BCG is a pioneer in business strategy -inspiring complex change, enabling organizations to grow and building competitive advantage.
Our Warwick welcome page outlines key dates and information you'll need to apply.
BCG's Careers pages offer a range of useful resources to help you make a strong application and perform your best in our recruitment process:
- CV advice and application tips
- Interview Preparation
- Interactive Case Library - test your case study skills with two interactive examples based on real-life BCG projects
Any further questions? Please reach out to LONRecruiting at bcg dot com or for questions about applying to international offices, email UKInternationalRecruiting at bcg dot com
What we look for in a graduate
We're looking for an outstanding academic record from any degree background, plus evidence of excellence in non-academic and extra-curricular activities. You must demonstrate curiosity, courage, creativity, teamwork and leadership skills to transform your ideas into action.
We are looking for
Undergraduates (all years)
Recruiting international students
International sponsorship available
Degrees we look for
Applications accepted from all disciplines
For all students
- BCG Main Presentation - Thursday 8th October 2020 - 19:00-20:30
Our Main Presentation for Warwick students will give you the chance to find out more about BCG, the work we do, and how to approach case interviews.
Sign up via MyAdvantage / BCG portal
- BCG Case Study Workshop - Thursday 15th October - 17:00-19:00
Our Interactive Virtual Case Study Workshop will guide you through how to crack a BCG case, working in small groups and guided by a team of BCG mentors.
This event has limited capacity and preference will be given to final and penultimate year students. Please submit your CV to the BCG portal by 23:55 on Sunday 11th October to be considered. Successful applicants will be informed the day prior to the event
- BCG Virtual Drop-in - Friday 16th October - 14:00-16:00
Our Virtual Drop-In session offers you the opportunity to ask any questions about the work we do, life at BCG and our recruiting process.
Access via Warwick MyAdvantage
For advanced degree students (PhD, medicine, postdoctoral)
- BCG Advanced Degree Workshop - various dates - CV submission required - see our Warwick recruiting page
For students interested in international offices
- A number of international recruiting events are advertised on our Warwick recruiting page
- Additional events and opportunities may be available through BCG's global offices and advertised locally. Please reach out to UKInternationalRecruiting at bcg dot com with any questions or for further information
First-year students and those in their second year of a four-year degree should additionally look out for the BCG London Insight Programme. Applications will open in Spring 2021.