As a WMG student your skills include:
- critical and analytical thinking
- problem solving and innovation
- project management
- numeracy and the ability to handle complex data
- written and verbal communication skills
- IT skills
- a practical approach to finding and implementing solutions
Options for WMG students
Skills developed by Masters Courses in WMG match the needs of graduate recruiters in the UK and around the world wide. A truly global department it offers one year intensive in management, technology and innovation with strong links to industry.
- GEMS (Graduate Employment Market Statistics) - the career destinations of Warwick graduates six months after graduation
- Prospects: What can I do with a degree in engineering
- Women in STEM
- Job sectors - look at our job sector pages
- WMG Careers - job vacancies, PhDs and internships.
Develop your skills further
Whilst you are at Warwick you have the opportunity to join societies, become a volunteer, work part-time and to develop your personal skills.
- Experience Pool - over 8,300 paid and volunteer opportunities on campus
- How to get ahead - make the most of your opportunities at Warwick
- Skills & Student Development - academic, personal and professional skills workshops, events and resources
- Research Students - training, resources and support to enable you to succeed in your research degree and develop your skills
- Warwick Volunteers - a range long term and one off volunteering opportunities.
- WMG Careers Moodle