We are restarting permit payments in October
Charges for parking permits are to be reinstated across Campus from the 1st October 2020 – you’ll need to consider, before then, whether you still want to keep your permit.
- If you are not on campus as frequently as you were before, you may wish to consider cancelling your permit and instead using the new ‘Pay by Phone’ option when needed (see 'New Cashless Payment Method’). If you do prefer this option, please cancel your permit.
- If you do decide to cancel your parking permit, please cancel by the end of September (30 September 2020) using the link: https://carparking.warwick.ac.uk/ to ensure you aren’t charged unnecessarily in October.
- If you cancel your permit from 1st October, you will be charged for that month.
- If you change your mind at a later point, it’s really easy to reactivate your permit by using the link https://carparking.warwick.ac.uk/ and you can do this at any time.
- Please note that permit charges are taken directly from your salary and the date of processing payroll can vary month by month; therefore, payments for your permit would commence from either the month of activation or the following month, and the charge would be the fixed monthly permit fee.
Prices valid 1 October 2020 – 30 September 2021
|Salaried staff grades 1a-2||Low Rate permit||£24.22 per month|
|Salaried staff grades 3-5||Discounted permit||£27.01 per month*|
|Salaried staff grades 6-7||Standard Rate permit||£34.95 per month*|
|Salaried staff grades 8-9||High Rate permit||£38.48 per month*|
Multi-Mode Parking Permit trial
Thank you to all who joined the Multi-Mode Parking Permit trial; the trial offered salaried members of staff the option to pay only for the days that they parked without paying the full Pay and Display parking price or purchasing a full-time permit. The success of the trial and the insights gained from it will be drivers in the development and implementation of the new automated ‘Pay as You Go’ ANPR system which is now being scoped.