Our core purpose:
develop and deliver better and easily accessible services
grow surpluses to support the university
exemplify the effective ways in which we achieve this.
Our priorities are:
- collaborative working.
To deliver these we will:
- recruit, develop and retain the best people and develop leaders and managers who will drive the success of the whole group
- work together; identifying, promoting and supporting the best collaborative working practices and behaviours
- focus on product development, customer insight and sales
- manage costs and deliver value-for-money
- review key processes to better support the business and drive efficiency
Warwick is full of immense talent.
If successful, people will see CCSG as the showcase of what is possible in customer insight, service innovation, creative courage and high quality delivery.
If people are considering how to delight their stakeholders, customer and partners - CCSG will be where they look first.
Ken Sloan, Registrar and Chief Operating Officer
jobs.ac.uk - the leading international job board for careers in academic, resear…
Warwick Conferences has been awarded ‘Accredited Learning Facilities’ status by …
Warwick Conferences are celebrating the first anniversary of their ground breaki…