We are beginning to re-open many of our facilities (with some restrictions still in place).
- There are 8 study spaces in the central Chaplaincy building open Mon - Fri, 10am to 4pm, with at least one member of staff on hand if you need anything. You'll need your ID card to get into the building via the red doors (first time users may need to hold ID cards against the reader for a few seconds until the lights change from red to green).
- The Islamic Prayer Hall is open every day at set times with limited capacity.
- The Chapel is open for private prayer for one person at a time between 10am and 4pm Monday to Friday.
- Church on Campusis back for in-person services at the Chaplaincy, 5pm on Sundays.
- Catholic Mass is available every Sunday at St Joseph the Worker (next to ALDI).
- There will soon be a mid-week Mass in the Chaplaincy (details tbc).
- Faith Societies are running a variety of events.
Kitchens and dwell / social spaces remain closed for the time being.