Facilities (updated May 2021)
- The prayer hall on Central Campus is open every day for Dhuhr and Asr prayers. Places must be booked via ISoc here.
- The Central Campus chapel is open Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm for private prayer (one person at a time).
- The Multifaith Prayer Rooms on Gibbet Hill and Westwood campuses are open for one person at a time for anyone with access to those buildings.
- Church on Campus meet in person every Sunday at 5pm at the Chaplaincy.
- Catholic Mass every Sunday at 10.45 and 12.30pm at St Joseph's (next to Aldi, Cannon Park).
In the midst of a dynamic and busy university there is always space for reflection and stillness.
Within the chaplaincy centre on central campus, space is provided for both personal and corporate prayer throughout the day. The University of Warwick has one of the best resourced Islamic Prayer centres in any UK university and both Christian and Jewish requirements are also well provided for. There is a small octagonal quiet room that is used for midweek communion services and can also be used for prayers and meditation by students/staff. There is also a large central ampitheatre space for larger acts of worship and meetings (this space can be booked through our Chaplaincy office).
Gibbet Hill Campus
There is a small multi-faith prayer room in the Medical School at Gibbet Hill (B048), located on the ground floor. A small space,it is intended to provide space for personal prayer and quiet. Anyone with access to the Medical School is welcome to use this space for personal prayer and quiet.
The multi-faith prayer room in the Avon Building on Westwood campus is a comfortable place for personal quiet and prayer. Because it is a little larger than the room in Gibbet Hill, it is available to book for use by faith groups outside of teaching hours.