So, what's the Islamic Society all about, I hear you ask? Well, the Islamic Society (ISoc) organises a variety of activities ranging from educational and inspirational talks, to sporting events such as football. Therefore, as a member, you are guaranteed to find something just for you!
The year is jam packed with:
- An impressive range of talks on Islam, from traditional to contemporary issues
- Regular seerah/fiqh classes
- Social dinners every term
- Regular sporting activities, including sisters' aerobics and brothers' football, and a number of competitive tournaments
- Not forgetting, probably the favourite of all, FREE food during all the days of Ramadhan
For full details go to https://www.warwicksu.com/societies/Islamic/