Pull through page title
Pull through abstract and format in bold and large font
To help continue to outline what opportunities there are to take advantage of, Warwick Conferences has created the below list of sessions that are being run throughout June for those working in events:
- Attend the Woman Who Inspires Network online event on Monday 1 June. Organised by the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB), the free-to-attend event provides the chance to hear from inspirational speakers about their business journey and make connections to expand their own network.
- Learn How to Overcome Digital Overwhelm and Supercharge your Business on Tuesday 2 June, with award-winning TEDx speaker Hollie Whittles. Another event organised by FSB, attendees will find out first-hand the best way to navigate the digital environment through the use of the right technology, strategic planning and digital marketing.
- Eventwell is running a free webinar about Building Resilient Teams for Changing Times on Tuesday 2 June. With the impact of COVID-19 having a serious knock-on effect on teams, it’s essential that teams establish stronger and more effective bonds to build resilience and create a successful business in these uncertain times.
- On Wednesday 3 June, professionals can tune in to part of the Customer Experience Challenges’ series on Eventbrite to discover what a short- and long-term recovery from the crisis may look like. A panel of experts will provide practical and strategic tips on how to recover in a sustainable way, with visitors at the centre.
- During times of increased stress and anxiety it is vital that businesses look at Supporting Employee Wellbeing through Change. Those responsible for supporting their team’s mental health can join the webinar - run by Actus Software with Eventbrite - on Thursday 4 June. This session provides tips on spotting mental health concerns early and developing a wellness culture in the workplace.
- On Saturday 6 June, the first of an eight hour workshop spanning four weeks (two hours each session) on Leading Through Crisis is available for free. Led by The John Maxwell Team, the workshop engages attendees in discussions designed to help learn and implement steps that allow you to thrive in the face of adversity.
- ICCA is hosting a webinar on using the COVID-19 days to improve association governance with guest speaker – John Peacock, CEO of Associations Forum. Taking place on Tuesday 9 June, the session helps to assess if your association has best-practice governance and how to make changes in line with this.
- How Organisations Become Adaptive and Resilient in a Time of Crisis is another event in the Customer Experience Challenges series, and takes place on Wednesday 17 June. Attendees will learn about what makes some organisation’s more adaptive than others and the foundation needed to prepare for a crisis in the future.
- Take part in a Digital Wellbeing Festival, hosted by Digital Mindfulness, from Tuesday 30 June to Thursday 2 July. This is the second annual event where leading brands and international thought-leaders come together to share innovations and the development of new technologies that enable the rise of digital wellbeing.
- Learn 5 Ways to Build Brand Confidence with Danny Matthews as part of Zest Global Events’ Motivation in Isolation series. The video covers the practical steps that can be taken to incorporate a brand’s values when building consumer confidence in the brand.
- IACC hosted a webinar on Tips to Boost Your Social Marketing Strategy which is available to view on its YouTube channel. The clip covers the essential elements required to create a social media strategy will prove to be successful.
- To find out about How Motivation in Isolation has Kept the Events and Hospitality Industry Engaged visit Warwick Conferences Wellness Corner. Purusha Gordon, Zest Global Events’ Managing Director, discusses how to remain motivated while in lockdown.
Business Development Managers
If you would like a chat with one of Warwick Conferences’ Business Development Managers, you can drop them a message on LinkedIn: