Established, versatile and professional. At Radcliffe you will find a wide range of versatile conference spaces. Our spaces will meet your needs, whatever they are.
The catering and accommodation has our signature variety, polish and professionalism too.
With a wide variety of spaces, there's not much that isn't possible at Radcliffe. Whatever room you choose, it will be prepared to meet your requirements.
Whether large demands or small details, we will provide everything you need.
Our en-suite bedrooms are hotel styled, with a range of executive bedrooms and one suite. All our rooms are well appointed, spacious and comfortable.
Radcliffe bedrooms all offer room service and a pillow menu, giving you plenty of choice right till the end of the day.
Food and dining
Our award-winning catering team make the Radcliffe dining space as varied as it's meeting spaces.
Intimate or expansive, our menu is designed to help you make the best of your time with us.
- Private dining room
- Free, reliable Wi-Fi
- Comfortable, ergonomic ‘all day’ seating
- Unlimited tea, coffee and refreshments
- Parking in close proximity
- 24-hour business centre
- Access to the University of Warwick sports facilities including pool, gym and sauna
- Distraction free environment
Food throughout the day
- Three-course lunch, available 12:30pm-1:45pm.
- Unlimited tea, coffee and refreshments throughout the day. Just help yourself.
- Full English or Continental breakfast, served 7.00am-9:30am
- Three-course dinner, available 7.00pm-9.00pm.
We also offer...
- Buffet lunches delivered to your meeting room
- Private dining with a bespoke menu if you want a more intimate or unique experience
- A bar menu served each day, 12.00pm-10.00pm
- 24-hour room service (limited menu after 10.00pm).
Radcliffe spaces - floor plans, capacities and sizes
Please note: these floorplans are examples of our larger spaces. If the capacities you require differ from what is shown, please get in touch.
Warwick Conferences continues growth with significant Director appointment
We have strengthened our award-winning team and service with the appointment of Tony Howard as Director of Conferences, Food and Retail, in …
Blog: Does the quality of food effect the quality of your meeting?
Could food be the key to a successful meeting? Here are some reasons why investing in organic eating could improve your meeting.
Find out more about where we are and what we offer.
Maps and directions Maps and directions
Event production Event production
Quotes & packages Quotes & packages
Bedrooms Bedroom facilities
Food Food and dining