We want to hear about any experience you have of any of the following:
- successfully adapting to being a PG researcher in lockdown
- being a PG researcher at a distance
- have you attended a successful all-virtual conference
- what are your tips for maintaining a good research/life balance during lockdown
- how have you and your supervisor/s adapted to the circumstances
- what problems have you solved with particular success
We would like to share your experience to help other PG researchers. Leave your name if you are happy for us to use it. If you would prefer to stay anonymous do not include your name.