Terms of Reference
- To oversee the implementation and management of all centres of doctoral training (CDT) at Warwick, hereafter called CDTs.
- To monitor the progress of all CDTs that are affiliated with Warwick.
- To actively oversee internally funded CDTs.
- To propose strategy for applying for new externally funded CDTs, to ensure quality applications in line with Warwick’s and funders’ research priorities.
- To make recommendations to the Board of Graduate Studies and Research Committee, regarding provision of externally and internally funded CDTs.
- Act as the body who considers requirements for CDTs and raises issues to the relevant academic department or governance committee.
CDTs are defined for this purpose as PGR communities that are recruited, trained and administered in a series of cohorts, including but is not limited to all cohort-based Centres of Doctoral Training (CDT), Doctoral Training Partnerships (DTP), Collaborative Training Partnerships (CTP) and Doctoral Training Centres (DTC), regardless of funding source.
|Chair||David Leadley (Deputy-Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Research)|
|Secretary||Rebecca Vipond (CDT Manager, Doctoral College)|
Nicola Attridge (PGR Finance Manager)
Daniel Branch (Academic Director of Graduate Studies)
Claire Edwards (Research Strategy & Development Manager)
Tomomi Kimura (Research Strategy & Development Manager)
|Faculty of Arts||
Pierre Botcherby (CADRE and AHRC M4C)
TBC (CADRE and AHRC M4C)
|Faculty of Social Sciences||
Jon Coaffee (ESRC DTP, Leverhulme TRANSFORM and CDT (Social Sciences & Arts) representative on BGS)
Ashleigh Skelhorn (ESRC DTP)
|Faculty of Science, Engineering & Medicine||
Robin Allaby (NERC CENTA)
Nicola Glover (EPSRC Synbio)
Helen Knight (EPSRC Hetsys & DST)
Jonathan Millar (MRC DTP)
Vardis Ntoukakis (BBSRC MIBTP)
TBC (Warwick-sponsored CDTs and CDT (Sciences) representative on BGS)
Mike Tildesley (EPSRC Mathsys)
|CDT Student Representative||
Secretary: Rebecca Vipond. Please forward correspondance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10 October 2022, 11:00 - 13:00 (Microsoft Teams)
- 19 January 2022, 10:00 - 12:00 (Microsoft Teams)
- 3 May 2023, 14:00 - 16:00 (Microsoft Teams)
- 4 July 2023, 13:00 - 15:00 (TBC) - open meeting for CDT directors and Admin Leads
- 8 October 2021, 10:00 - 12:00 (Microsoft Teams) - agenda | minutes
- 11 January 2022, 11:00 - 13:00 (Microsoft Teams) - agenda | minutes
- 5 April 2022, 11:00 - 13:00 (Microsoft Teams) - agenda | minutes
- 11 July 2022, 10:00 - 12:00 (CMR1.0) - open meeting for CDT directors and Admin Leads
- 21 October 2020, 09:00 - 11:00 (Microsoft Teams) - agenda | minutes
- 11 March 2021, 13:00 - 15:00 (Microsoft Teams) - agenda | minutes
- 2 June 2021, 11:00 - 12:00 (Microsoft Teams) - agenda | minutes