Accessibility guidelines at Warwick
Find out how to make sure everyone can access your communications, and explore best practice for getting great results with your websites.
This list covers the fundamentals which apply to all your webpages (and all your other digital communications too).
- Copywriting and readability
- Using structure, formatting and links correctly
- Adding images and multimedia
- Using colours
This training will be for you if you:
- Are responsible for website administration
- Go beyond Sitebuilder basics
- Need to train others in accessibility
Register your interest today and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Watch some accessibility training workshops
Please see a series of training workshops around accessibility created at Warwick by Academic Technology that covers accessibility of various formats Word, Powerpoint, Audio, Video, Maths equations and Moodle. With thanks to Kerry Pinny.