These pages offer a framework for individuals and teams associated with the University of Warwick to work within when using social media.
Social media is an agile, fluid and varied digital platform in which to connect to our audiences. It is a great way of building a community, and giving an insight into what studying, working and living at Warwick is all about.
In these webpages, you’ll find information on our social media channels, things to keep in mind when setting up an account on behalf of the University of Warwick, and guidance on our regulations and policies.
If you want to set up an official account for your department or team, you must first complete our Social Media briefing form.
For any questions, please contact the Social Media team at firstname.lastname@example.org
or attend our Weekly Drop-In Sessions (University House Cafe, every Monday 1 pm - 2 pm).
We can help you with:
- Content requests (our Content Specifications have the dimensions for content on each channel)
- Campaign planning and support
- Agile content (such as photo and video content for campaigns and events)
- Social media best practice
- Channel and audience insight
- Department consultations
- Crisis communications