The University's Wellbeing Strategy 2020-24 takes a 'whole university approach' so that 'everyone may thrive in our university'.
Sources of Information and Support
Find an overview of support, initiatives, and guidance relating to wellbeing and mental health using the links below:
- Disability Framework (workplace adjustments).
- Disability, Mental Health and Inclusion Policy .
- Safe Overseas Travel Guidance for Staff with Protected Characteristics.
- Dignity at Warwick (bullying and harassment).
- Workplace Wellbeing Resources (Thrive at Work Commitment).
Photo by Polina Tankilevitch from Pexels. Colour filter added to original.
- Headspace - meditation app.
- Rethink Mental Illness.
- Black Minds Matter.
- Nafsiyat - a pioneering charity offering intercultural therapy in over 20 languages to people from diverse cultural communities.
- BAATN - home of the largest community of Counsellors and Psychotherapists of Black, African, Asian, and Caribbean Heritage in the UK.