We are committed to ensuring a working and learning environment in which all University members (staff and students) are treated fairly and with dignity and respect, and where bullying and harassment are not tolerated.
The Dignity at Warwick Policy outlines unacceptable behaviours and the process on reporting and dealing with inappropriate behaviour.
We expect all members of the University to recognise their responsibilities to:
- Behave in a way that respects the rights and dignity of others.
- Treat others fairly.
- Display courtesy and good manners in every interaction appreciating that individuals have different styles and expectations.
- Value differences in others and the contribution they make.
- Work and study within the University on a co-operative basis.
- Demonstrate a commitment to upholding the University's policies on Equality, Diversity & Inclusion.
You can find additional ED&I related policies on the Policies webpage.