Please find below personal stories from the Warwick community:
- If only I had known… Reflections of ‘Cotton Wool Head’ (Submitted by Emma Shield).
- Menopause… that’s for women over 50 isn’t it?? (Submitted by Claire Algar).
- Six weeks after having my second child I fell apart, I was only 24 (Submitted by Anonymous).
If you'd like to share a personal story of experiencing menopause please complete the form here.
Lived Experience Short Video Clips
- How did you own Menopause journey begin?
- How has the menopause affected your personal life?
- How has the menopause affected you at work?
- What has helped you deal with the symptoms of the menopause?
- What advice would you give to someone who is embarking on their menopause journey?
- What can employers do to support staff who are going through the menopause?