The University recognises the power of Staff Networks, these groups provide an opportunity for staff to connect, socialise, support one another, and discuss issues of relevance to their communities.
Staff Networks are run by and for the members, with administrative support from the ED&I team. We aim for each Staff Network to be led by a Chair, the key intention behind this role being to embed ownership of the Network within the membership and take a lead on the development of the Network. The Multi-Faith Staff Network doesn't currently have a Chair, if you would be interested in this role, contact us and let us know. For more information, see the Staff Network Chair/Co-Chair Role Description .
If you are interested in learning more about the Multi-Faith Staff Network and can't find what you need here, contact us and let us know.
- Join the distribution list - this is a JiscMail list which allows members to email one another easily.
- Attend a meeting to hear updates on ED&I work at Warwick (see meeting dates below).
We have arranged meetings for us to provide an update from ED&I. The dates/times for these update meetings during academic year 2019/20 are as follows:
- Tuesday 22 October 2019, 1 - 2pm, at OC0.01, Oculus (find OC0.01 on the campus map).
- Tuesday 11 February 2020, 12 - 1pm, at OC0.05, Oculus (find OC0.05 on the campus map).
- Wednesday 27 May 2020, 12 – 1pm, at R0.04, Ramphal (find R0.04 on the campus map).
Sources of Information and Support
- Community In Action - Ramadan Health Guide: A Guide to Healthy Fasting .
- Protected Characteristic Factsheets - Religion or Belief .
- The Higher Education Academy - Faith Guides for HE:
- Warwick Religions and Education Research Unit (WRERU).