Wednesday 14 June 2017
This is an opportunity to take time out to learn more about Warwick’s diverse community, consider different perspectives and the part we can each play in creating a truly inclusive and respectful environment.
- Mindfulness Session (10 - 10.30am, OC1.04).
- Career Mums – Adoption: Parenting an Adopted Child (10.30 – 11.30am, OC1.04).
- Jacob Thomas – LGBTQIA+/LGBTQUA+ Human Rights in Gender Equality (11.45 - 12.45pm, OC1.04).
- Global Cultural Differences and How They Might Impact Within the Higher Education Sector (12 - 1pm, OC0.04).
- Career Mums – Gender Diversity: Unconscious Bias and Implications for Developing your Career (1.30 – 2.30pm, OC1.04).
- Interactive session looking at Global Cultural Differences (2 – 3pm, OC1.02).
- Mermaids - supporting trans and gender non-conforming children.
- Career Mums - The Return to Work Experts.
- Launch of LGBTQUA+ Supporter programme.
- Warwick Staff Networks.
- Respect at Warwick.
- Wellbeing Support Services.
- IBS Network.
- Dementia awareness.
- Warwick Sport - Health MOT's.
- Charter Marks.
- Eating disorders and mental health.
- Men's health.
- Office for Global Engagement.