Launched in spring 2017, Kindness Cards have been distributed amongst members of the Warwick community to promote kindness as a key tenet of our Respect at Warwick agenda.
"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted"
For more information and to request a pack of Kindness Cards, contact Catherine Gordon on c dot gordon dot 2 at warwick dot ac dot uk.
How to Use Kindness Cards
- Think kind - Consider some creative ways to be kind to others.
- Be kind - Do your act of kindness (anonymously if you like), leaving a kindness card/
- Spread kindness - The recipient of the card is encouraged to re-use the card to undertake an act of kindness themselves.
If you've received an act of kindness, take a photo or share your experience via social media using #KindWarwick and re-use the card to deliver a kindness.
- Buy a coffee for the next person in line.
- Leave a thank you note for a colleague.
- Bake/bring a cake for others to enjoy.
- Volunteer to do a small task to help someone else.
- Invite a colleague/new members of staff for lunch.
- Leave a welcome message on a meeting room's whiteboard when you leave.
- Write a positive note for someone.