You can read more about the work we've been doing towards gender equality at the links below:
- Excellence in Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Award.
- Staff Success Stories.
- Student Success Stories.
- Profiles of Women in Academia at Warwick.
- Inspiring Women - A series of talks by female speakers followed by interactive workshops to support your career development. Events are open to staff and students.
- PLOTINA - a platform of resources that can be used by research performing organisations across Europe to implement their gender equality plans. You can watch a range of videos from the PLOTINA project here and below:
Older Success Stories
You can read more about previous work we've been doing towards gender equality at the links below:
- PLOTINA Summer School: How to Be a Peer Reviewer.
- Inspiring Women Student Series - This series is no longer running, but you can catch up on all previous speakers with the recordings available on the webpage.
The statistics in the infographic are from our Equality Monitoring Annual Report. If you'd like to know more about why we collect personal and protected characteristic information, have a look at the Equality Monitoring: Why Share Your Personal Information? webpage.
You may also be interested in:
Taskforces and SIC - including Gender Task Force
You can find more information about gender equality in HE from the following sources:
Higher Education Statistical Agency (HESA) - data site useful for benchmarking
PLOTINA - a platform of resources that can be used by research performing organisations across Europe to implement their gender equality plans
Athena Swan news
As part of the on-going Athena Swan transformation, Advance HE is consulting on the development of a culture survey to form part of submissions. Kate Seers (Athena Swan SAT Chair) and Matthew Nudds (Research Culture Committee) will be responding to the consultation on behalf of Warwick.
The NIHR have announced they no longer require academic partners to have a silver Athena Swan award, but this change does not alter our commitment to continuing to work to promote gender equality (September 2020)
New Athena Swan Renewal Process Announcement (December 2019)
Athena Swan Silver Charter award to 2022 (November 2018)