Welcome to the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (UA+) PostGrad Network.
The network enables LGBTUA+ Post Grad Students to come together to share information, support and, by signalling a LGBTUA+ presence on campus, to ensure we maintain a comfortable and fully inclusive environment in which we can each reach our full potential without fear of discrimination.
The function of this network is to:
- provide a networking opportunity
- provide support and a confidential listening service
- provide peer support, mentoring, information sharing
- provide a forum for discussing appropriate issues of mutual interest
- raise issues in a safe environment
- organise social events
- contribute to staff development activities
- arrange annual events to raise awareness and celebrate diversity
- provides information, confidential support and advice on sexual orientation or gender identity issues in reposnse to queries from all colleagues across the University.
If you wish to know more about the network please email Claire Algar c dot algar at warwick dot ac dot uk or join the distribution list here.
If you have concerns regarding Bullying and/or Harrasmment on the grounds of sexual orientation or gender identity, please refer to the Dignity at Warwick policy for information regarding the Student Complaint Framework.
Wish to volunteer as a Buddy or request to be paired with a Buddy, take a look here.