How do I know when my delivery is ready to collect?
When your parcel is delivered, assuming it has a valid address, we'll process the item in due course and then send you an email with the subject “PARCEL RECEIVED NOTIFICATION : Our Reference (number)”. As soon as you get that email, you can come to the Student Postroom with your ID card to pick it up.
Some points to remember:
- If you don't bring ID, we won't be able to give you the parcel for security reasons.
- If you don't have an email from us, please don’t come to collect, even if you have word from the sender/courier that it is here - we won't be able to help in person. If you have questions, see our questions page.
Where do I collect my parcel?
Once you have your email, please come to the Student Postroom on Westwood Campus to collect it. When you get to the building, the entrance is through this white tunnel.
If Westwood Campus is a long walk for you, the free campus Shuttlebus is an option - it stops right outside our front door.
When is the Student Postroom open?
Normal opening hours:
Mon - Fri: 10:30am - 6pm
Sat: 10am - 3pm
Vacation opening hours:
Mon - Fri: 10am - 4pm
Sat: 10am - 3pm
Can Someone Else Collect my Item(s)?
Yes, but not for more than 3 items at a time. Please ensure you follow the 3-part process below:
- Reply to our notification email using this sentence: ‘I authorise (full name, not just a given name), (their ID number) to collect this item on my behalf. My ID number is (your ID number).’
- CC the nominated person in the message.
- The nominated person should advise the counter staff they are collecting for someone else.
At busy periods we reserve the right to withdraw authorised collections. This is fair on people who have made the trip to the Student Post Room.