How it works
- Recruitment for the 2020 Warwick ACA Graduate Finance Apprenticeship Programme commenced in October 2019.
- Applications for this intake are invited to be submitted on-line.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply quickly as once all positions are filled the scheme will close to applicants for 2020 entry.
- The University expects to have filled all its vacancies by early 2020.
- To apply Click Here
- If shortlisted, candidates will be asked to undertake numeracy and reasoning tests as part of the selection process.
- Depending upon performance in this test, candidates may then be invited to an interview and assessment day, which will comprise:-
o Group Case Study with formal presentation to the interview panel
o Interviews with Senior Finance Staff at the University including the Group Finance Director
- Decisions will be made shortly after the interview and assessment day and on receipt of acceptable references.
- Successful offerholders are requested to confirm acceptance or otherwise formally in writing.