Enquire now for equipment hire
Please fill in our online form for your equipment booking. There is a minimum notice period of five working days for all orders.
Delivery/collection charges will apply to all equipment hire. Charges depend on quantity ordered.
|Type of table||Price (each per day)|
|Rectangular table 6ft x 2ft, unclothed||£12.50|
Rectangular table 6ft x 2ft, clothed
|Poseur table, unclothed||£10.00|
|Poseur table, white linen clothed||£15.00|
|3ft Round table, white linen clothed||£15.00|
6ft Round table
|Type||Price (each per day)|
Portrait display board 1m x 2m
Please note velcro is required to affix posters. Not suitable for pins or BluTac). Please note that display boards are not self-supporting, therefore a minimum of two boards will be required for your set up. Please contact us if you have any questions.
|£12.50 per board|
|Velcro dots for use on display boards
(free box with orders of 30 boards or more)
|£10.00 per box of 125|
|Flipchart stand with pad and pens||£20.00|
|Type||Price (each per day)|
|Chairs (minimum hire of 25 chairs)||£2.50|
|Small stage 2m x 1m||£30.00 per block|
Small PA System & Speakers
Bus stop sign holder A3
Your guide to equipment hire
- Please ensure that you have allowed sufficient setup time for your event. A minimum of one hour is requested and should the team require more time, then this will be communicated at the time of booking confirmation.
- We aim to deliver and clear away equipment within a suitable timeframe, should you wish for your delivery to be made or cleared away at a specific time additional charges may apply.
- There may be some bookings where your request may not be possible, due to the lack of lift availability or space, or alternatively, an additional delivery cost might be applicable. This will be communicated once we have received your booking requirements.
- Orders need to be submitted at least five working days in advance.
- The client is responsible for notifying us at the time of booking if spaces need clearing/resetting. This will attract additional cost and additional set up time will be required.
- Where detailed plans of spaces are requested as part of the booking, these will be charged on an hourly basis.
- The booking of spaces and assessment of suitability for the event is the responsibility of the client.
- Any equipment not available for collection at the end of the event will be charged accordingly.
- If your event is cancelled we require three working days notice by e mail to avoid incurring charges.
- All bookings are subject to availability and equipment is only available for hire during term time only.
- Delivery and collection charge:
- £25.00 on all orders up to the value of £50.00 or under
- £50.00 on all orders between £50.00 and £200.00
- £75.00 on all orders over £200
- Minimum order value £30.00
- You can view our terms and conditions hereLink opens in a new window