Pizza, sides and drinks delivered across campus or available for collection.
Ordering your pizza could not be easier
Available for delivery and collection Monday to Friday 12.00pm - 4.00pm.
For delivery outside of these times please talk to the Food and Drink Team. Choose from the menu or build your own. Order today and grab a slice.
Find your pizza
Choose from a range of tasty topped pizzas.
Alternatively build your own pizza.
Sides and drinks also available.
Have any dietary requirements? Find all the information you'll need on allergens and dietary requirements.
Order and pay online by credit/debit card or cost code. Choose from delivery or collection.
Please allow production time of at least 30 minutes for your freshly baked pizza.
Collection? You can pick-up your pizza from Fusion in Rootes Building.
Terms & conditions
1. Our service
- The pizza menu is available Monday to Friday 12.00pm – 4.00pm. Delivery or collection outside these times is by request by e mail.
- Orders for less than £200 can be collected from Fusion, on the first floor of Rootes Building. Delivery for such orders can be arranged subject to availability with a delivery charge of £5.00
- We cannot guarantee availability of insulated bags for pizza collections
- For any queries about your order or if you want to ask a question about the menu, please contact the Warwick Food and Drink team:pizzas at warwick dot ac dot uk | telephone +44(0)24 7652 3279.
- Lost/unreturned pizza insulating bags – for deliveries our pizzas are placed into insulating bags to keep them piping hot. These bags will be collected within 24 hours of receipt of your order from the location of the delivery. If we are unable to collect the bag from this location, you will be charged £20.00 per bag. This charge will be taken from the payment type used to pay for the pizzas
- Should you need to cancel your order, please contact the team on +44(0)24 7652 3279.
2. Payment types accepted
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Department costcode
- Credit/debit card – paid online
3. Food Safety
Once collected, your pizza and side orders are classed as a “high risk” food and we therefore advise that the products are consumed with 2.5hrs of your delivery.