This webpage contains links to the current and previous news items which are contained within the University of Warwick Health and Safety Matters Newsletter. These are in a format which should be easy to print out and put on display wherever you are located within the University.
The December 2018 Newsletter contains information for staff on:
- Christmas Lights
- Christmas Shutdown - Housekeeping
- Overseas Travel (with link to WorldAware)
- Fines & Prosecutions (relating to occupational asthma and soldering using rosin based solder fluxes)
- Upcoming Health and Safety e-learning (Chemical Assessment and Laboratory Safety Awareness) and 'Good Laboratory Practice Guide'
- New Health and Safety Staff
Previous Health and Safety Newsletters can be found by following the links below:
If you want to be updated each month when the Health and Safety Newsletter is released, subscribe to updates using the 'Notify' tab at the top of this page.
If you would like to see some information on a particular subject then by all means contact the Page Contact at the foot of this page and put forward your ideas!