Sports camps- NOT AVAILABLE DURING OCTOBER HALF-TERM.
Available during the summer holidays. Choose from a range of sport specific camps, or experience a range of sports and activities with multi-sport camps suitable for all.
- Available during summer holiday camps only
- For ages 5-16
- 8.00am until 6.00pm everyday
- Suitable for all abilities
- Prices from £10.00 for half day
Get set for fun games and activities in an engaging and fun environment.
Learn the basic skills to be able to play squash or badminton successfully. Develop technical skills through stimulating routines and plenty of match play.
We have all the kit you’ll need and mini-rackets and balls for the little ones.
All standards are welcome from beginner to advance.
During the camps players will learn new tennis skills, from tennis fundamentals to how to play the game better with tactical progressions.
It will be a fun and exciting environment for children to play tennis in.
From beginners to more experienced young climbers, these sessions will offer something for everyone.
Have fun and learn as you experience bouldering, autobelay and top rope climbing.
Climbing to be restricted to a maximum of 1 session per day (am or pm).
Designed for girls of all ability levels and delivered in a fun, inclusive and engaging way.
All the girls that attend are active throughout the day and will develop their football skills whilst having a great time.
Ages 5-8 and 9-12
- Multisport Fun is designed as a real pick and mix of activities to try. Have fun and take part in lots of different types of activities and sports.
- Multisport Superhero unleashes your inner superhero through a number of games and activities designed to test your superhero powers.
- Multisport Animal lets you discover how to move like your favourite animal. Get moving in different ways and explore the animal kingdom as you go.
- Multisport Adventure tests out your adventure skills in our unique adventure camp.
- Multisport Survival tests your survival skills with lots of activities planned to push you to your limits.
- Multisport USA lets you learn how to play some traditional American Sports. Learn the all the rules and help cheer each other on - American style.
- Multisport Ball Games is designed as a pick and mix of ball sports, from the traditional ball sports to more unique games like Spikeball.
- Multisport Racket Games is a pick and mix of racket sports, including table tennis, badminton and touch tennis.
- Multisport Swimming includes lots of swimming activities planned for you to enjoyed the water. You must be a fully competent swimmer to take part in this camp.
- Sports of the World will take you around the world through trying as many sports as possible. We will make sure you have fun along the way and take part in lots of different types of activities and sports.
Main contact details
If you have any queries or questions regarding the Holiday Scheme please get in touch with Rachael Stephenson.
Email holidayscheme at warwick dot ac dot uk
Phone +44 (0)73 9212 5620
During the Holiday Scheme
Phone +44 (0)78 2336 2157 or
Phone +44 (0)78 2336 2158
Please note: these numbers will only be in use when the Holiday Scheme is running and between the hours of 7.45am-6.00pm.
If you have an urgent message and staff are busy with the children then please use our main contact details.