Our strategy is to deliver excellent core services, comparable to, or better than, those delivered within other leading institutions and, through effective community and stakeholder engagement, continuously develop our service catalogue to support core University ambitions and operations
Purpose: Deliver the IT Services required by a world-class university
Objective: Develop our IT function and delivered services to meet the needs of the University of Warwick and, specifically, to support the published wider University strategy
- Deliver appropriate services: Continue to proactively manage a service catalogue, ensuring relevance to organisational needs and appropriate service performance. Apply industry standard service management methods to ensure core services run as efficiently as possible. Amendor close/introduce services as changing University priorities and needs demand
- Student and Community Voice: Build on existing engagement with appropriate governance and strategic bodies within the University to ensure that IT Services are aware of priorities, emerging needs and user perceptions and experiences.
- High quality technology and partners: Continue to invest in high quality, high performance technologies and partners. Work with partners who share our values and wider ambitions and who could themselves be considered as world-class organisations
- Target resources: Develop and apply appropriate governance mechanisms to ensure resources are targeted to essential core services and new services directly aligned to University objectives.
- Prudent financial management: Maintain a longitudinal budget forecast that indicates the likely investment profile necessary to maintain appropriate service levels
A longer form version of this strategic statement can be viewed through the document attachment on the right hand column of this page.