Student Records system (SITS) unavailable over weekend of 1-2 August
The Student Records System (SITS) will be unavailable while we perform essential maintenance. This change will take place over the weekend starting Friday 31st July from 16:00 to 01:30 on Monday 3rd August 2020.
Students will not be able to:
- view their academic record
- request changes to their student record
- view their University financial status
- make online payments for fees or accommodation
Staff will not be able to access any of the online Student Records processes usually associated with their roles.
Applicants will not be able to:
- view the online Student Records applicant portal (managed by central Admissions)
- use the Universal Admissions course application form.
For advice or support, please contact us: https://warwick.ac.uk/helpdesk.