Unavailable print and photocopying: 17 & 20 July 2019
On Saturday 20 July MOST printing will be offline whilst we carry out upgrade work, including:
- Printing, copying, scanning to email or H: drive on SafeCom enabled Kyocera and HP Multifunction Devices in all staff and student areas
- Printing on any "N" number print queues or "xx-copier-x" print queues
- Access to the printing.warwick.ac.uk webpage
- The Mobile Print and Air Print services
- The Library Visitor Photocopying Service
- Printer Credits can be purchased but won't appear or be usable until printing is back online
The ITS-provided CUPS printing service is not affected and you can continue to use it
Only users of legacy print queues named _SAFECOM are affected by the change on Wednesday 17 July. On this date, _SAFECOM queues will be removed because they are no longer supported. Any customers still using this queue should migrate. If you need advice or support please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: On Wednesday 4 September the legacy student pull-print servers will be retired. More information nearer the time.