To keep your (and our) data more secure, over the coming weeks we’ll be asking you to take an extra step when signing into Warwick systems. This means you’ll be asked to enter a code when logging in from unrecognised devices. Find out more…
From 23 May 2017 onwards, older browsers will no longer be supported by the University website, with features becoming unavailable over the coming months. This is a result of behind-the-scenes changes we need to make to ensure the safe and secure operation of the Warwick website.
SiteBuilder maintenance morning of 28 February 2017
SiteBuilder will be in maintenance mode (read-only) on Tuesday 28 February 2017 from 10 am until approximately 12 noon. During this time it won't be possible to:
- Submit forms or view form submissions (including those that take payments)
- Submit, edit or delete bookings on resource booking pages
- Edit pages, page properties or permissions
- Add, edit or remove posts in discussion forums
- View web traffic statistics
After the maintenance period, you'll see that SiteBuilder's edit section has an updated look and feel, as described in our previous post.
If you expect this to cause you any problems, please contact webteam at warwick dot ac dot uk or telephone 74000.