The Echo360 Interface
Once a schedule has been created, you will be able to see all recordings that have been recorded and those scheduled in the future via the Echo30 block in Moodle.
The icon to the righ of the recording gives information on the state of the recording:
A green icon is displayed for recordings that are ready to view.
A light grey icon is displayed for recordings that aren’t ready to view.
A dark grey icon is displayed for recordings that have been made unavailable (staff only)
Note: as a student this grey icon mean the video has been viewed.
To making a recording unavailable
From the video menu, staff are able to edit a recordings details, edit the footage and make the recording unavailable to students. To make changes to a recordings availability select the icon immediately to the right of the date of capture (1), you can then select "make unavailable" to manually hide the recording. You can also select the "availability settings" to set a date range for the capture to b available or unavailable for.
- Introduction to managing course participants
- Make your course visible to students
- Check participants
- Enrolment methods and managing access permissions
- Roles and their functions in Moodle
- Switch to another role
- Create groups
- Create groupings
- Using activities with groups and groupings
- Activity completion
- Course completion
- Course participation
- Introduction to assessment and feedback
- Create and grade a submission using a rubric
- Use a marking workflow for assignments
- Allocate markers to specific submissions
- Create a fail / pass scale
- Provide grades and feedback for individual assignments
- Check the status of submissions
- Hide or show grades and feedback
- Create a custom certificate
- Create and manage badges