Lecture capture recordings can be accessed by staff and students through Moodle via the Lecture Capture block, shown below.
If your module recording schedule is created automatically from the timetable, the lecture capture block in Moodle will automatically link to the Echo360 section (folder) of recordings for the module.
To access recordings, click on the block lecture capture block found on the right of the page.
From the list of recordings view a recording by click on the recording title.
On the Recording list the icon on the right denotes the state of the individual capture:
A green icon is displayed for recordings that are ready to view.
A light grey icon is displayed for recordings that aren’t ready to view.
staff - A dark grey icon is displayed for recordings that have been made unavailable
students - The capture has been viewed .
You can watch lecture recordings on Windows PCs and laptops, Windows phones, iPads, iPhones and Macs. If you are unable to view a lecture recording on your own device please email email@example.com
I am a member of WBS, how do I access recordings?
If you are trying to access a lecture recording from a WBS module, please return to the module homepage and access the recording via the ‘lecture recordings’ tab in the centre of the page:
- Introduction to managing course participants
- Make your course visible to students
- Check participants
- Enrolment methods and managing access permissions
- Enrol participants using Warwick auto-enrolment
- Enable Warwick Guest Access
- Manually enrol participants onto a Moodle space
- Roles and their functions in Moodle
- Switch to another role
- Create groups
- Create groupings
- Using group mode with activities
- Enable activity completion
- Mark activity completion manually
- Track activity completion
- Course completion
- Course participation
- Introduction to structuring your course
- Choose or change the format of your course
- Add a course header
- Add a course description
- Add a block
- Move or delete a block
- Manage sections within a Moodle space
- Add, move, delete or hide a section
- Restrict access to sections and activities
- Using tags in Moodle
- Introduction to assessment and feedback
- Grant extensions for assessments in Moodle
- Create a custom certificate
- Create and manage badges
- Create an assignment
- Create an assignment for group submission
- Create a fail / pass scale
- Create and grade a submission using a rubric
- Use a marking workflow for assignments
- Blind marking
- Allocate markers to specific submissions
- Provide grades and feedback for individual assignments
- Set up Turnitin within an assignment
- Check the status of submissions
- Hide or show grades and feedback
- Introduction to eStream
- Access your eStream content
- Uploading videos to eStream
- Edit videos in eStream
- Edit video thumbnail
- Uploading a closed captions (subtitles) file to eStream
- Add eStream videos to Mahara
- Sharing eStream videos to Moodle
- Sharing an eStream video with a link
- eStream mobile app
- Setup a video assignment in Moodle