The Echo360 mobile application allows Instructors and Students to view classes, including video and slides. The app also offers the feature to upload videos to your Echo360 Library using your smartphone or tablet.
The Echo360 App is available for the following devices:
|Download the app from the Play Store|
|iOS app||Download the app from the Apple Store|
|Windows Mobile app||Download the app from the Microsoft Store|
|Amazon Kindle||Download the app from the Kindle Store|
Logging in to the App
- Tap the Echo360 App on your mobile device.
- Enter your full University email address i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org and click Submit.
- Select University of Warwick as the institution from the drop-down list.
- Enter your password.
- If this is the first time you have logged in to Echo360 directly, you will need to set your password. Click on the Forgot you password? Click here to reset link. You will receive an email sent to your University email address. Follow the instructions in the email. Do not use the same password as you use to log in to University systems. Return to the log in, once you have set your password.
View Lecture Recordings from your Echo360 Mobile App
By default, when you log in to the app you will be shown classes and recordings for the current academic year. You can view classes and recordings from previous academic years.
Downloading and viewing content offline
The mobile app includes a useful feature that enables you to download recordings to view offline. This is particularly useful if you don’t have access to reliable high-speed internet or will be offline for a period of time.
Upload a video using the Echo360 Mobile App
The mobile app includes the feature to upload video to your Echo360 Library. Upload options will differ across device operating system.
For additional support view the Echo360 App online support page.
- Introduction to managing course participants
- Make your course visible to students
- Enrolment methods and managing access permissions
- Enrol participants using Warwick auto-enrolment
- Manually enrol participants onto a Moodle space
- Roles and their functions in Moodle
- Groups and groupings
- Enable activity completion
- Mark activity completion manually
- Track activity completion
- Course completion
- Course participation
- Introduction to assessment and feedback
- Create a fail / pass scale
- Create a custom certificate
- Create and manage badges
- Reports, logs and completion data in Moodle
- Create an assignment
- Create an assignment for group submission
- Set up Turnitin within an assignment
- Create and grade a submission using a rubric
- Use a marking workflow for assignments
- Blind marking
- Allocate markers to specific submissions
- Provide grades and feedback for individual assignments
- Check the status of submissions
- Hide or show grades and feedback
- Introduction to eStream
- Access your eStream content
- Uploading videos to eStream
- Edit videos in eStream
- Edit video thumbnail
- Uploading a closed captions (subtitles) file to eStream
- Add eStream videos to Mahara
- Sharing eStream videos to Moodle
- Sharing an eStream video with a link
- Setup a video assignment in Moodle