The University Lecture Capture system, Echo360, enables you to record teaching activities and make the videos available online for students to use for review and revision. There are a variety of recording and scheduling options available to meet your needs, available in over 100 venues on campus.
Echo360 has two options for recording, Lecture Capture and Universal Capture.
Lecture Capture offers scheduled capture of content in supported rooms with various options of what to capture.
- Getting started with Lecture Capture
- Scheduling Lecture capture
- What rooms support lecture capture
- Accessing and managing Lecture Capture material
Universal Capture allows capture of teaching material out with supported Lecture Capture spaces.
- Installing Universal capture (managed and unmanaged machines)
- Using Universal Capture
For help with AV supported rooms and lecture equipment, or to report a fault contact the ITS Audio Visual team via the HelpDesk or call 024 765 22463
- Introduction to managing course participants
- Make your course visible to students
- Check participants
- Enrolment methods and managing access permissions
- Roles and their functions in Moodle
- Switch to another role
- Create groups
- Create groupings
- Using activities with groups and groupings
- Activity completion
- Course completion
- Course participation
- Introduction to assessment and feedback
- Create and grade a submission using a rubric
- Use a marking workflow for assignments
- Allocate markers to specific submissions
- Create a fail / pass scale
- Provide grades and feedback for individual assignments
- Check the status of submissions
- Hide or show grades and feedback
- Create a custom certificate
- Create and manage badges