The following steps will show you how to access the personal content that you have added to eStream.
- Visit eStream using the URL https://estream.warwick.ac.uk and Login using your Warwick IT user name and password.
- (1) On the eStream home page rollover the user profile option, which is indicated by the avatar icon and your name.
- (2) Next, click on the MyHome option, which uses a house icon.
- (1) On your MyHome page click on the "Media" tab.
- (2) To show all your content make sure you leave the filter box in it's default state, showing the greyed out "Filter media..." text.
- (3) Click on the search icon to show all your media in a list at the bottom of the page.
- Introduction to managing course participants
- Make your course visible to students
- Check participants
- Enrolment methods and managing access permissions
- Roles and their functions in Moodle
- Switch to another role
- Create groups
- Create groupings
- Using activities with groups and groupings
- Activity completion
- Course completion
- Course participation
- Introduction to assessment and feedback
- Create and grade a submission using a rubric
- Use a marking workflow for assignments
- Allocate markers to specific submissions
- Create a fail / pass scale
- Provide grades and feedback for individual assignments
- Check the status of submissions
- Hide or show grades and feedback
- Create a custom certificate
- Create and manage badges