Content (or artefacts) can easily be removed from a page using the delete icon.
Open pages and collections from the main menu.
Either, click the 'Edit' button when you are on the Pages overview page.
Or, click the 'Edit' button when you are on the actual page. Open the page (2) directly or via a collection (1) by clicking on the title.
Select Edit from the top right corner of the page.
Click on the trash icon to remove the item. A pop up will appear asking you to confirm that you want to delete the block.
Click 'OK' to confirm and the block will be removed.
See this page in the Mahara.org user guide for more information on the Page editor
The information on this page relates to Mahara 18.10 and was last updated December 2018.
- Introduction to managing course participants
- Make your course visible to students
- Check participants
- Enrolment methods and managing access permissions
- Roles and their functions in Moodle
- Switch to another role
- Create groups
- Create groupings
- Using activities with groups and groupings
- Activity completion
- Course completion
- Course participation
- Introduction to assessment and feedback
- Create and grade a submission using a rubric
- Use a marking workflow for assignments
- Allocate markers to specific submissions
- Create a fail / pass scale
- Provide grades and feedback for individual assignments
- Check the status of submissions
- Hide or show grades and feedback
- Create a custom certificate
- Create and manage badges