Notes are bits and pieces of text that you can re-use from one portfolio page in another without having to copy the entire page.
View your notes
Though you cannot create notes directly from this page, you can edit your notes. Their content will be changed wherever that note is used.
Click on 'Main menu' > Expand 'Create' > Select Notes
This action will display all the notes you have made using the Notes block across your portfolio Pages
The ‘Notes’ screen displays:
1. Note title: This column contains the titles of the notes where they appear for the first time. When you click the title, you see the content of the note.
2. Block title: This column shows the title of the note blocks so that you can find the requisite note more easily esp. when you changed the title considerably.
3. The Contained in column lists all the pages in which this note is used. It is matched up with the Titled column.
4. Click the Edit button to make changes to the note. Beware that any changes you make here are made to all instances of the note.
5. Click the Delete button to permanently delete the note. This action cannot be undone and all instances of the note are deleted from portfolio pages.
Edit your notes
You can edit your notes to make changes to them. Please note, when you make changes to a note from this page, all instances of this note on your portfolio page will be affected.
To edit a note, click on the ‘Edit’ icon next to note that you would like to edit.
Make changes to the note and click the save button to record the change.
Deleting a note
To delete a note, click on the ‘Delete’ icon next to the note you would like to delete.
Please note, this action can be undone and all instances of the note are deleted from your portfolio
The information on this page relates to Mahara 18.10 and was last updated October 2018.
- Introduction to managing course participants
- Make your course visible to students
- Check participants
- Enrolment methods and managing access permissions
- Roles and their functions in Moodle
- Switch to another role
- Create groups
- Create groupings
- Using activities with groups and groupings
- Activity completion
- Course completion
- Course participation
- Introduction to assessment and feedback
- Create and grade a submission using a rubric
- Use a marking workflow for assignments
- Allocate markers to specific submissions
- Create a fail / pass scale
- Provide grades and feedback for individual assignments
- Check the status of submissions
- Hide or show grades and feedback
- Create a custom certificate
- Create and manage badges